Natural shampoo with garlic for hair loss
You are looking for ways to cure hair loss and improve the health of your hair naturally? Believe it or not and hesitate a little, and l garlic is a natural solution that could help you solve the problem of hair loss . Read on to learn more about the properties of garlic can support in rebuilding thescalp to allow hair growth.
Garlic, which is mainly used as a cooking ingredient in most households, has strongantibacterial properties and medicinal. That is why it was used by ancient to cure a number of skin diseases and serious illnesses civilizations. The use of shampoo with extract of garlic can help in curing scalp infections and improving health hair greatly .
Today, you can also find odorless garlic shampoos, however, when purchasing such shampoos, looking the other ingredients and the amount of garlic present in them. This plays a vital role in the effectiveness of the product.
The main advantages of using garlic shampoo are listed:
- Increases healthy hair and scalp
- Relieves itchy scalp
- Frustrates thinning hair
- Repairs damaged hair
Antibacterial Properties of Garlic
Garlic has potent antibacterial properties. So, with the application of garlic shampoo you can get rid of infections of the scalp and the resulting itching. People with dry and itchy scalp can get long – term relief by using this shampoo.
If you face the problem of hair loss, shampoo using garlic can be helpful. This will help stimulate hair growth on the scalp. If hair loss is caused by bacteria, garlic can eliminate themeffectively. Its application also improves circulation, and therefore, the use of garlic shampoo on the scalp can stimulate hair follicles.
Garlic shampoo restores damaged hair
A lot of women and men end up damaging your hair, often due to lifestyle and professional needs. The use of hair-dyes, bleaches, and heat drying devices lead to hair damage and split ends. Using garlic shampoo helps restore hair health in such cases. It also helps eliminate harmful chemical residues from the scalp and hair.
Ways to use garlic shampoo
You can use garlic shampoo hair and scalp three times a week or less. However, if you have to go out a lot and your hair is getting dirty and greasy, it uses a day per week. Take a small amount of shampoo in the palm of your hand, make foam and applied to the hair. Allowed to remain on the hair for 3 to 4 minutes; and then rinse with water. You can follow with anherbal conditioner for proper hair to get rid of the smell.
The use of garlic shampoo nourishes the hair and adds shine slowly. It also adds volume to the hair lifeless. With regular use, the hair becomes stronger, healthier and smoother.
If you’re not convinced that a shampoo containing garlic garlic extract quality, or if you doubt that contains garlic in the required amounts, it is wise to try making your own homemade garlic shampoo. It can not be deodorized, but you can always use a hair conditioner to protect the fragrant strong odor.
- First, you have to get garlic quality. It is better if you can buy fresh organic garlic to make shampoo at home. You must use teeth and big purple garlic. However, the whitish variants also serve the needs.
- Then you need to use a shampoo. It is recommended that you use a soft, organic shampoo, a natural herbal shampoo can be. Shampoos with chemical ingredients can not let the medicinal properties of garlic work as expected. Choose a shampoo that has natural ingredients like lemon, henna or currant.
- Now that you’ve selected a shampoo, it is time to make a paste of smooth and creamy garlic. Take 10 to 15 Raw garlic cloves and wash with clean water to ensure that dirt is not in the shampoo mixture.
- Peel the garlic cloves and put them in a blender mill.
- Grind the teeth for soft garlic paste.
- Add a little water to make a creamy paste as possible. You can mix a small amount of olive oil, peppermint oil and tea tree oil in the pasta. This will help prevent the pungent smell of garlic to some extent.
- After the mixture becomes creamy, mixed with shampoo well. Consistency is thick. Pour into a bottle tightly and store.
It is a fact that it is possible to find traces of garlic in your hair after using this shampoo. Uses a fine-toothed comb to eliminate particles garlic.
You can use crushed garlic cloves into the scalp to nourish the hair and remove hair problems. Follow these steps:
- Heat a little olive oil or coconut oil and mix a few cloves of crushed garlic in it.
- Massage hot oil into the scalp and keep it for some time.
- Put a hot, wet towel around his head to allow oil to penetrate the scalp.
- After some time, wash your hair with a natural shampoo soft. You can do this twice a week or less.
In addition to the application of topical way, you can also take garlic to promote hair growth and eradicate scalp problems from within. You can eat garlic in several ways. For example:
- You can crush the garlic cloves and swallow with almond milk and honey every day.
- You can mix the garlic with various fruit juices and vegetables, and can be used to prepare a wide variety of dishes.
With all this, you should know that this is as a medicinal remedy, like most, is often a bit annoying in odor and taste (if you’re going to eat), but above all is your wellbeing and health.Experiment and see results, maybe not repent.SHARING IS CARING