Tips on how to grow hair faster
Beyond use or test the most effective home remedies, it is good to take consciousness of some habit changes in your life. Take note of the following tips to make your hair grow faster.
- Change your diet: the daily diet greatly influences how the hair looks, so eat more foods full of nutrients and vitamins is a good choice. Do not forget to add to your diet fruits, vegetables, lean meats and fish.
- Increases blood flow:for the hair to grow more blood must be “haunted” by the area. To do this, gently massage the roots between 5 and 10 minutes per day.You can do this while you’re applying or removing shampoo and conditioner when you’re watching TV or before going to sleep.
- Eat more vitamin B:you can find it in oily fish, nuts, legumes.
- Eat more vitamin E:present in avocado, apple, banana and vegetable oils.
- Cut the ends with the crescent moon:it may be a myth or not, the fact is that this will give strength to your hair and encourage it to grow over the next moon period.
- Avoid very hot water:when you bathe or wash your hair, do not use the almost boiling water, but opts for warm or lukewarm. To make the last rinse, always running cold water to close the hair follicles.
- Turn the hair to comb: always from root to tip. The brush bristles should be broad. This will increase the blood supply to your head, which results in hair growth.
- Be kind to your hair: not ates very tight, do not use the dryer blanches or many times a week, not too aggressive ringworm with products, do not touch when dry.
SHARING IS CARING