Kirkland Minoxidil is great product, as it is known to abundantly reactivate the hair follicles and restart the hair regrowth process, stimulating hair growth. The product is widely used all over the world and has been the no 1 ranked most used Minoxidil product.
I understand, many of you all might be struck from this strange word “Minoxidil”, I was too! But, not to worry, we are here to help with that.
What is it?
Well, in a nutshell
Minoxidil is an FDA (federal drug association) approved ingredient, that is widely used in many hair growth products to help battle many hair problems such as Androgenetic Alopecia, Alopecia Areata and many more. But, how is it that this particular ingredient can do so much.
Minoxidil is a very vast word with a lot of knowledge cramped into one word. Thus, trying to briefly teach about Minoxidil would lead us stray from topic and even if we attempt to teach you, briefly what you need to know about the ingredient, it would not do it justice.
But, very briefly, Minoxidil increases the blood flow in the scalp
So, we crafted another article that describes everything you need to know about Minoxidil.
Back to the product,
Now that you know what Minoxidil is, and how it works, we need to be aware that there are other products that also have Minoxidil, what makes this one so special to be written about separately.
“Kirkland Signature” the manufacturer of the product is Costco (Company’s) private label. It is a company that focuses on edible and topical supplements, as well as covers many other everyday necessary products that include items such as toilet paper, as well as eatery’s such as hazelnut spread, Greek yogurt etc.
They produced a great product for the scalp that is known to battle alopecia by stopping hair fall, and in some cases have also reversed its effects.
Methods of application:
Just use the dropper provided with the product to take the Minoxidil liquid and directly apply to the scalp in the region that is balding or where the hair thinning occurs the most. This way it will directly target those areas where the hair loss is occurring the most.
- It is very effective.
- It is leave on.
- It is known to dilate blood vessels that can greatly decrease the blood pressure for those who suffer with high blood pressure.
- It is a non-prescriptive product and can be purchased without a doctor’s prescription.(But, it is highly recommended to consult with the doctor before using the product)
- It is easy to apply.
- It is an expensive product.
- It must be used twice a day, which can be inconvenient for many users.
- It does not work for everybody. It can’t sprout new hair for people who are already bald. For some people it can grow back hair, for some it will stop the hair loss, and for some it might not even work at all.
- It takes time to see the effects.
- Results are not permanent. It will reverse if the use of the product is stopped.
SHARING IS CARING